Question

Automatic Reminders for Surveys

• 31 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I manage ILT sessions with multiple events.

I would like to send a link to the survey upon the end of the LAST event, automatically. And another automatic reminder 1 week later to all users who did not complete the survey.

I did not find notifications related to end of last event or end of session. 

Does anyone have something like this setup and could give me a suggestion how to work it?

Thanks,

5 replies

Hi! On the Docebo Help page about creating and managing surveys I found this info: 

If you want learners to receive a survey after completing a course, send the URL of the survey in a notification. As an example, for e-learning courses, you can use the Learner completed a course notification while for Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses, you can use the User has passed ILT session notification.

However, I have not been able to figure out, how to add the “Survey URL” they mention into any notification… I can only link to the course again where they need to find the survey in the training material section. 

I would be very much interested in a separate survey notifiation, or at least the option, to add the direct link to the notification that is available.

There are actually a couple of ideas on this topic out there as well: 

@gloria - did you ever find out how to add the Survey URL ? We are struggling with the same thing!

@kmoede unfortunately I haven’t found a good way to do this yet. In case I do, I will be happy to share here!

@gloria - i reached out to support on this- it’s only possible to have a link if you are using Learning Impact.  

@kmoede thanks for the update! then lets hope we will get a separate notification at some point...