Can't share courses with other BU's because small number of licenses..

• 12 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2

I was wondering if someone could share their best practice, on this situation. I hope I don’t confuse you. The beginning tells the background.   I was told we bought a small number of licenses, and I would be creating and assigning the courses. We have several business units in Docebo.  We could not use the other BU courses, so we had to purchase our own.  Besides adding my BU Code and title information. I noticed that other BU with the same vendor courses, under Category, they have selected “All Course Categories/Vendor Name.”  The courses we create internally, usually is under the Category, as “All Course Categories/BU name.  How can I hide these 20 courses so only the people that are enrolled, see them?  Or if a learner was searching for a subject like Forklift Equipment, the search bar not have an answer. I was thinking about adding the courses to a catalog and creating a Group (Licensee's) or only Assigned Users, who could see the catalog.  Just wasn’t sure would it be hidden by the search in our BU. Thoughts/ Thank you and I appreciate your time.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!