Question

Can you pull an ILT Evaluation score through to an eLearning course at all?

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a lot of updates to materials that need to be trained out, so we’re trying to keep all new training materials for updates in the course where the original material resides. But we then hide the ‘update’ version so the learner doesn't see it there but goes to a separate course to complete - we do then see their completion of the updated material in the background of the course report. This works well for eLearning we do, however there is currently a need for the learners to be given an update by a trainer and so we are running an ILT. Is there a way to pull the evaluation results of an ILT into a course as a training material? (I’m guessing not, but thought I’d check) 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I find myself wondering whether this is the best approach, or if you’d be better off using a Learning Plan for this, but leaving that to one side...

Do you have Docebo Connect, @LauraHelena, or alternatively, do you have any existing API integrations with Docebo through e.g. Microsoft Power Automate? I haven’t checked all the details but this sounds like something that ought to be possible through the API at least. You could take the evaluation score from the ILT session and then assign it to an assignment training material, perhaps. Happy to discuss a bit more but figure I may as well wait to see if API-based solutions are a viable option for your context.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Ian, No we dont have connect. We do have some API integrations but they’re currently owned by our IT department so unsure on how they work. I would love to learn more about to set up those kinds of API calls for myself though as your suggestion is definitely an interesting one which may work

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Curious how realtime do the scores need to transfer over? How often/how many users lets say a day would be completing where this needs to transfer over?