Best Answer

Certificates and Estimated Course TIme

• 29 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Is it possible in a certificate to add the estimated average time from the course details? I see the short code for the actual time it took for completion, but we need average estimated time instead. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 29 June 2023, 20:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I see a field under the Course options called, 

[medium_time]

Average Time

try that

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@lrnlab thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know of a way to format the average time / medium time in the certificate template, without showing seconds?  For example, a course that is 1.5 hours shows up as 1:30:00 and a course that is 12 minutes shows up as 12:00 which could be interpreted as 12 minutes or 12 hours.  

I know there’s a good way to format the date format using the date tags here, but is there any for course duration?   Creating and Managing Certificates – Docebo Help & Support

Does anyone know of a way to format the average time / medium time in the certificate template, without showing seconds?  For example, a course that is 1.5 hours shows up as 1:30:00 and a course that is 12 minutes shows up as 12:00 which could be interpreted as 12 minutes or 12 hours.  

I know there’s a good way to format the date format using the date tags here, but is there any for course duration?   Creating and Managing Certificates – Docebo Help & Support

Did you ever find a solution for this? We’re trying to do the same thing.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kfontanini, sorry, no - we were not able to find a way to remove the seconds.  Would appreciate if you do find a way, if you could circle back though! :)

Are you also a Dayforce Learning customer?  If yes, it would be great to connect and collaborate, as we’re likely looking for similar solutions.  

Hi @kfontanini, sorry, no - we were not able to find a way to remove the seconds.  Would appreciate if you do find a way, if you could circle back though! :)

Are you also a Dayforce Learning customer?  If yes, it would be great to connect and collaborate, as we’re likely looking for similar solutions.  

I’m not a Dayforce Learning customer. We’re going to keep poking around, but no solutions yet. I did find a post you can upvote asking for the same formatting change: