Best Answer

Certification has yet to be renewed notification

• 20 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’m trying to figure out a way to keep notifying a user until a certification has yet to be renewed. The only available notifications for certs are Certification has been Issued and Certification has been expired. Does anyone know if I set up a notification keying on expired and schedule 1 day after the event, if the notification will cease once the user has renewed? Finding it difficult to test this assumption and am hoping others have solved for this. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by abartunek 21 May 2021, 08:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

hi @Thammo 

Using the Certification has expired should work well. Just change what it says and set it to trigger after the event. A good way to test it yourself would be to create a test course with a certificate that expires after 1 day. Combine it with the notification and it should work its magic :slight_smile:

It will be triggered only once (only 1 day after the certificate expires); however, if your users renew the certificate and then after some time it expires again, the notification should trigger another time and so on.

If you don’t trust it will be enough to convince your users to renew the certification, I would advise setting multiple notifications for a different amount of days before / after the certification expires.

Userlevel 2

multiple notifications for the same event. 14 days till, 5 days till, 1 day till, expire 1 day, 2 days ect.  there is also a new report that pulls expired users, we send that to compliance when they expire so someone can follow up.

When will a target role for Managers be added on this notification just like “Learner has yet to complete a course”?