Chekclists

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

After reading through your comments regarding checklists I have a couple of questions.  First, Im still very new to the LMS Admin role and constantly learning new things. 

I have been toying with the idea of a checklist to be used for a list of courses, assets and milestones for a project manager role.  The idea being they would work through the requirements of the checklist as a way to prep for a project management role.     

Is that how it should work?  

I think I read that if you put a course into a checklist, I would need to duplicate the course for access through the course catalog as a stand alone e-learning course. True? 

Any suggestions? Thoughts? Opinions? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

do you mean add a checklist to a course? You cannot add a course to a checklist unless it’s just line item you want them to check off after they complete the actual course…

If you do add the checklist to a course, be warned that some of the settings and options are not available compared to using checklist as stand-alone objects...Scheduling for one _+ the ability to re-use a checklist.

That said, your use case is sound and sounds like a good candidate for a checklist .