Best Answer

Cleaning up My Activities Page

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I had a learner concerned that their My Activities, Instructor Led Training page is showing a number of courses as “Enrolled” while the actual course page shows them as completed and she wants to know how to make those align so her supervisor doesn’t ask her why she hasn’t finished work.

Here’s the My Activities, ILT page: 

Here’s the Course page: 

You can see that the Open House and Orientation are completed, even though she’s showing Enrolled on some of the sessions of it. 

Is there something that I can do to make it so that when a course is marked as complete, the sessions that were optional/additional disappear from the learners enrolled sessions?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 24 October 2023, 20:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

many depends on how those sessions were created and what the completion trigger is. If you have a look at the session they attended where the course still shows enrolled, were they marked as attended or evaluated? have a look at your session tracking options that may be it. Someone may have marked the course as completed but not the sessions. Do you have any equivalencies in place? That could also be a factor