I’d love to hear how other organizations manage the “course archival” process? As it stands, Docebo doesn’t have a course archive function and also keeps enrollment data for the course. It’s certainly something I’m excited to see in the ideas portal, but in the meantime, anyone have any best practices to share?
Our current process is as follows:
- Flip course to an “Under Maintenance” status
- Update course code to signify archived according to our taxonomy
- Remove thumbnail
- Update custom additional fields to show “Archived?: Yes” and date of update
- Remove all enrollments that are not “Complete”
- Remove course from all learning plans, catalogs, and channels
Anybody follow a different process? Would love to hear!