Best Answer

Course Catalog Widget CSS - Hide Count

Userlevel 2

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was any CSS to hide the total count of courses listed in the Course Catalog widget? We have two widgets to show Not Started and In Progress.  There is another widget to the left that we want to have top-aligned.

Any tips would be helpful!

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 6 March 2023, 15:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi - there is, I have it marked as this:

/* Hide total count from My Courses and Learning Plans */ doc-widget-course-catalog .my-courses-and-learning-plans-total-count {
   display: none;
}

You probably want to get specific to the page though so it doesn’t turn them off across everywhere. I support this setting in the CSS Configuration Wizard in Fark.Tools which can help you do that and manage the customization easy for you if you are interested.

Userlevel 2

/* Hide total count from My Courses and Learning Plans */ doc-widget-course-catalog .my-courses-and-learning-plans-total-count {
}

You probably want to get specific to the page though so it doesn’t turn them off across everywhere. I support this setting in the CSS Configuration Wizard in Fark.Tools which can help you do that and manage the customization easy for you if you are interested.

Hi @Bfarkas - thanks for responding!  I gave it a go using the code provided, however, it did not seem to remove the course count.  Any ideas on that?  Thanks again for assisting!

Adam

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

}

Hi @Bfarkas - thanks for responding!  I gave it a go using the code provided, however, it did not seem to remove the course count.  Any ideas on that?  Thanks again for assisting!

Adam

/* Hide total count from My Courses and Learning Plans */ 
.my-courses-and-learning-plans-total-count {
}

Whoops, you are right, slight update, try this instead.

I just pushed an update on FarkTools too if you were trying it from there and wanted to differentiate pages.

Userlevel 2

@Bfarkas - that one worked!  Cheers! 🤘🏻  I also registered for Fark.Tools - thanks for the tip