Creating Playlists

• 30 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Community!

We just received feedback from our soft launch testing group and their number 1 issue was around creating playlists. Everyone in the testing group expected to find a “Create Playlist” button, rather than selecting an asset first and building a playlist from there.

Has anyone received similar feedback? Have your users got used to this way of creating playlists? I don’t think there is anything I can do to change how this functionality works?

Thanks!

Hannah

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I would also like this button. In our last LMS system users had the option to create personal learning plans. I want them to do the same in Docebo, but so far no one has found the way to start using playlists. I also find it a bit backwards, that it is neccessary to select a course first. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Playlists have always felt to me a bit of a disconnect of what their design/intent vs. how people actually want to use which is what this thread is sounding like a bit.

Userlevel 1

I created an idea for this, please populate if you have any other inputs on the case for your needs Ability to create a playlist without going through a course first | Community (docebo.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I created an idea for this, please populate if you have any other inputs on the case for your needs Ability to create a playlist without going through a course first | Community (docebo.com)

Make sure you vote for it yourself too :)