Skip to main content

I am trying to create a report using Custom Reports Builder and I am choosing the “courses user” option. I only want to gather course data, but I am missing a few data fields. Is there a way to add more course view options in the “course fields” section? I would like to see the last date that someone was enrolled in the course and the last date that someone accessed the course.    

You may want to go back and create one using the “Users - Course” option because you can add more user info there.

You cannot modify or add more fields than what is presented in the report filters. If you have specific information you want to have on your courses, you can create additional fields and then those would be available as filters in some cases or view options, depending on the field type.

Thank you, I have not set up any additional fields, they were already set up but I will check it out. We are in process of cleaning up our courses, so I only want to see when the course was created, last time someone accessed or enrolled in the course and how many are enrolled in the course.  

Thank you, I have not set up any additional fields, they were already set up but I will check it out. We are in process of cleaning up our courses, so I only want to see when the course was created, last time someone accessed or enrolled in the course and how many are enrolled in the course.  

you can get all that from the Users - Courses report...it will by default show you everyone enrolled (assuming you have no user filters), the “Course Last Access Date” under the Enrolment section and last the “Course Creation Date” under the Course Fields section. try it out...