Question

Custom Reports not running

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi

Have anyone else’s custom reports stopped working this morning?

Nearly all of our scheduled reports have failed to send and we are unable to manually export.

The New Reports page states “An error has occurred and your data may not be current.
Your data was last updated on 7/04/2024 7:00:00 (GMT +01:00).”.

I’ve logged this with our third party provider but just wanted to check if it was an isolated issue or not?

Nicola.

10 replies

Hello there ! We have the same issue ! we raised a ticket with Docebo Support team.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do you have an update from Docebo Support on this? We are seeing it, too. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Looks like reporting is down.  We cannot run a report either.

Userlevel 5
Badge

When I go to New Reports I see this error message.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I then tried to pull a report, after a refresh the error went away. But the report never exported. The process eventually showed it aborted and I received a message stating that the system was not able to send a link and to please contact my administrator.

I used chat to open a ticket with Docebo.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I was just informed that this aligns with a known issue the development team is working on.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi There!

Same issue here. It said my data hadn’t been updated since 4/6/24 and then it aborted the extraction and sent me an email saying it wasn’t able to send a link to my report.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Yea, nothing showing up yet on the Docebo System Status Page

Userlevel 5
Badge

I just pulled a report and it worked as expected. The data is showing up to date as of 1:00 PM for me (central time).

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looks like everything is working okay for us this morning and reports are exporting as expected.