Customer - Suggested Product Roadmap.

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4

Good morning everyone.   I have been talking with a few key people in Docebo and after many conversations it has become clear to me that the Product team is not getting a full picture of what key improvements and features are needed by many of their customers.   I would like to start a Sub group that is made up of a broad range of customers from various markets where we can identify what features and functions we need to have the Docebo team work on.    These can be anything from key functionality to bug fix to filling out partially developed functionality.

We would need to come up with a list of things we believe should be worked on and in the order of their importance to the overall platform.  We should put together use cases and benefits.   Once we have this then we should sit down with the development team and explain each one of them and show a fully thought out solution and not just a quick fix.

I believe that this will help the Docebo product become more stable and more competitive than they are now.   People with experience in multiple LMS platforms and knowledge of competitive landscapes are most welcome to help us in this effort. 

Please PM me and we will start up a group and get this going.  Please include your market, region and the number of licenses your organization has with Docebo so that I can help get a diverse view across the user base. I have already talked to some Docebo staff to let them know this is what we are going to do and they welcome this type of feedback as they know there are needs that are not being met and that they have opportunities to make this product better.

Thank you

• Eric VanAuken

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

interesting idea...tagging @elliott.vickrey and @erin.brisson to see if they have any insights  on how we might leverage what’s already on the Ideas portal to make this easier/quicker.