Best Answer

Displaying Everyone Who Has Earned A Badge

• 26 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have gotten our people very interested in earning badges, and we’re using the badging inside Docebo as part of that.

I know how to display to someone what badges they have earned, but is there a way to list everyone who has earned a certain badge?

Part of the value of badges for our people is seeing their name on a list along with all the other learners. So they see if their friends, teammates, direct reports, etc, have earned a badge at a glance.

Right now we’re using an HTML/WYSIWYG widget and just writing everyone’s name to display on a page, but if there’s a better way I know the clever Docebo community has figured it out.

So what are you guys doing to display to the whole organization everyone who has earned a particular badge?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 27 March 2024, 14:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Did you activate the Leaderboard?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did you activate the Leaderboard?

This could work, however the badges I really want to do this with do not have points or ranking associated with them. It’s simply if you do XYZ tasks by a certain date you get the badge, so I don’t anyone to see their name in a numbered list.

Is a leaderboard the only way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I think yes...that’s the only way I can find to display the names next to the badges...we are in the same situation where our badges have no points...it just shoes zeroes to the left of each name and it looks like it’s sorted in alpha order by last name...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much! I’ll set up a test and see what my users think about displaying it that way

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

glad to help...also, if you or someone in your company is adept with CSS, you could try and customize that view to remove the “0” points beside the names...