Question

Docebo Survey Results Collection

• 14 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

We are using the built-in survey feature within Docebo to collect user feedback on the module that they just completed.  We are storing the survey in the Central Repository and linking it to all courses (because the questions are identical).  My questions is about collecting all of the results from this one survey.  How can it be done?  Right now, it looks like I would need to go into each course, go to Reports tab, open the learning element to view the survey results.  Is there anyway all results from all courses can be pulled at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Unfortunately there is no other way at this time. Check out this post and idea you can vote on

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @lrnlab Do you know if the idea you mention survived the migration to Docebo Community? I’d like to vote on it, but can’t seem to find it on the site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Daniel found this one that was just posted

https://community.docebo.com/product%2Dtips%2Dtricks%2D3/pulling%2Ddata%2Dfrom%2Dall%2Dsurveys%2Dusing%2Dthe%2Dapi%2D778

if it’s the one in this old idea, I cannot find it either:

@erin.brisson any idea if you can tell us what happened to idea: LMS-I-3974? Thx

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone, apologies for the delay. I can confirm that LMS-I-3974 was not part of the migration.