Question

Docebo to Docebo Migration

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

When we started with Docebo a few years ago I drove the migration from our then current proprietary system into Docebo. 

A different unit in the company also started with Docebo a couple of years ago, and now to save cost we are looking at rolling the one Docebo instance into the other.

Hopefully the budget is there to also embrace Extended Enterprise at the same time.

Has anyone else out there done this? 

Any suggestions? 

Any advice or warnings?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey hey - I hate to sound flippant in anyway shape or form - but this one is really a great one to tackle with your CSM. There has to be in place some protocol somewheres to be able to join instances together via Docebo’s professional services - it will probably save yawl a bundle in man power.

Extended enterprise is also relatively cheap. If a separate login/domain experience is necessary for your folks - definitely invest into it - just having more than one SSO alone can drive it to be a necessary add on and a flatout requirement.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@dklinger - no worries, that has already been done. Currently it looks like there is no “magic” when going from Docebo to Docebo. A Solution Architect mentioned that it is really little different from a migration from a legacy system to Docebo.

My goal is to find out if anyone else has done this and if they have any feedback.