Question

Download course list?

• 23 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Does anyone know a way to download a list of courses ideally with the headings? I’m sure it must be really obvious but I can’t seem to find an answer.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lucy.blake sadly there is way to do that today...you can ‘upvote this one:

What I do is pull a Course - Users report that gives you almost all the titles but that’s all. if you have your TEST IDs enrolled in all your courses, you should see them all the list. Not the best workaround I know...

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I was just about to post the same thing and found this post.  I’m Assuming the report (which i thought was going to be the answer) are courses no enrolments? 

Seems strange there isn't a simple list/report with all courses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@KTJD haven't seen anything around exporting Session/Event metadata so hopefully that will follow next...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

found these:

As far as I can tell, there are 2 ways to pull a complete list of courses, but they are both a bit complicated. 

You can pull a list of all courses by utilizing the API.  It’s a bit complicated, but there is a lot you can do once you get the hang of using the API.

The second way is to have Docebo build you a custom query.  Then you can run it as a report or even have it run regularly and upload to an FTP site.  There is an additional fee for it, but when we looked into it, it was pretty reasonable.