Question

Enrolling Branches

• 16 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Are you able to enroll a Branch into a learning plan, but excuse the Branch from one of the Courses in the Learning Plan? 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Ryanmm1123 I don’t believe there’s a way to do this. You might want to check out this thread happening a while back on the topic. There are plans to make enhancements to the Learning Plans and several of us are hoping there’s more flexibility for these types of conditions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

By enrolling user / group / branch to a learning plan, you automatically enroll all of the users to every single course that there is inside of that learning plan.

That said, you can just create a new learning plan for that branch without the course you want to exclude. The courses are still the same - if users complete them in one learning plan, they will remain completed everywhere else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I know it not simple, but I do something similar where the above solution doesn’t work as it creates two learning plans for reporting purposes. I have a webhook for when user is enrolled in a learning plan, if it is that learning plan, I run an api call to unenroll the user from the course. Just putting it here as an option.