Question

Error when uploading PDF file content

Hello! I am attempting to upload a PDF under the File format for Training Material in the CLOR but have gotten this HTTP error on multiple attempts. It said that the file can’t be found even though it’s saved on my Desktop. Anyone had the same issue or can provide any insight? Thank you! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

is it that the title and description were not filled in? 😶

Just kidding. Hey to be honest? I have never seen that - did you put in a ticket with the service desk?

Thanks @dklinger ! I submitted a ticket today. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @mbusch ! Was the support able to fix the issue for you? We just got the same error on our side? 

Userlevel 1

Hi mbusch  & matlap, wondering what the fix was? I am encountering this now trying to upload a SCORM package. Tested it on SCORM cloud and it is working.

Am also getting the error when trying to upload scorm packages that previously uploaded fine. 

Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 1

I was able to fix my issue by turning off Zscaler (an IT security tool locally on my machine). Once it was turned off, i no longer received the error messages.

I was also having difficulty uploading new versions of a SCORM package to the Central Repository. I wasn’t receiving an error message, it just wasn’t uploading. Turning off ZScaler also fixed this issue.