Best Answer

Exporting a simple list showing course code, name and creation date

• 25 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi all,

I would like to export a simple list in xlsx or csv format showing the following three fields for all E-Learning courses on our platform. I had a look at the custom reports builder, but couldn’t find a way to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this using the native tools in Docebo?

1. Course code
  2. Course name
  3. Course creation date
icon

Best answer by lrnlab 26 January 2023, 17:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Does the new course info report do this for you? Either do the export and then kill the extra columns and filter for elearning or pre-filter before you select courses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas Thanks for the response. Could you let me know where I can find the “new course info report”. When I go to [New Reports] - [CUSTOM REPORTS BUILDER] and click the + button to create a new report, this is what I see. I can’t seem to find the “new course info report”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Sorry, yeah it is not in the reports area. Go to course management, select a couple of course and on the actions menu in bottom right select the export course info(something like that going off top of my head) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Use the Course Metadata export option. It should give you all you need and more. Select more than 1 course from the course Mgmt page then, under Choose Action, select Export Courses Data