Skip to main content

Go Learn app bug?

Hi all,

We use the generic Go Learn app, and have recently redesigned our main pages in HTML for better accessibility and design.  For the URL I use /pages/xx/xxxx instead of the full https://xxxx.docebosaas.com.  I tested everything, and all worked really well.  Now we get an error saying this link is not supported by the mobile app.  I notice the app has recently been updated.

My question to you is - is this expected behaviour now, or is this a bug?  Does anyone know before I raise a support ticket?

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HI @Neil Patterson  noticed some version of this too within the desktop version on pages/widgets...will keep on eye on this thread. Thx

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @lrnlab.  I wonder if @Adam Ballhaussen or @HawleyKane have told us of a change, and we have forgotten about it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Neil Patterson we are using generic Go Learn app, those shortened URLs are working when I tested them.  But, we are only using them within the custom content widget on the mobile app.  I’m wondering if it is tied to just the HTML widget?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I just went to open the app and there’s another update waiting.  I updated and it works again, so assume it was a bug 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thanks for letting us know it’s working again @Neil Patterson

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

At the risk of having an unanswered question messing up the community stats - can you change the post to a discussion please @erin.brisson

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

At the risk of having an unanswered question messing up the community stats - can you change the post to a discussion please @erin.brisson

Done! Thanks for thinking about unanswered question metrics 😉