Question

Group manual enrollment not working

Userlevel 1

Hello Docebo Community,

I’m experience issues with Group/Audience. I created a non auto group and enroll users manually. The users are present on the group member page but not in the user personal summary page. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Yes, I saw that last week. By the time I was done chatting with support it had healed itself. I had waited over an hour before I contacted support on the issue.

I have no idea of the cause, but at the time they thought it had to do with other group issues going on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

have not heard of this issue on our end, sorry...have you logged a ticket with Docebo?

Userlevel 1

@lhubbard @lrnlab thank you for your response.

@lrnlab Yes I have. I’m still waiting on updates from the ticket. I’m just wondering if members are experiencing the same issue because it really hinders users’ visibility with menus and channels. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Not the same issue. But similar - if I try to map an auto-group and enroll folks, I get 0 users in the interface….there is some work going on with groups and a fix is being applied….

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, I have experienced the same issue today and just filed a ticket. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

It’s working again but this is quite a concerning issue. We heavily rely on groups for giving access to content. I still have nightmares from that time in November 2020 when Docebo rolled out the new groups and the automatic enrollments didn’t work correctly for weeks.

Userlevel 4

I have been experiencing this issue today, I manually added users to groups, and none can see the associated catalogs. I have created a ticket and waiting.