Skip to main content

Help Improve ILT's

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello Community,

We are embarking on new project where we will be loading thousands of ILT sessions along with hundreds of locations and instructors. As we go through the planning stages we are realizing just how many improvements can be made to this app to deal with large volumes. Both for users and administrators. I recently posted a few key ideas to help in this regard. If you feel the same or having similar challenges, please help me get Docebo’s attention to the following ideas:

• LMS-I-5199: EVENTS - Change Venue from Dropdown to Search Field
  • LMS-I-5198: Universal Search - Create a "Session" category
  • LMS-I-5197: ILT Additional Fields as Filters on Catalogue CALENDAR view
  • LMS-I-5196: ILT Session Creation via CSV - Allow import of Additional Fields
  • LMS-I-5071: ILT Classroom Location Map - View all locations of all sessions
  • LMS-I-1520: Instructor as Resource
  • LMS-I-2346: Webinar & ILT Course Details Hidden AFTER user is enrolled - need to make this visible at all times

Hoping you like these as well. 

Thank you!

Yep….lots of work in the ILT side of things are needed. I like your ideas and am heading to the idea portal...some I have seen before and will let you know...vote vote vote folks.

Yep….lots of work in the ILT side of things are needed. I like your ideas and am heading to the idea portal...some I have seen before and will let you know...vote vote vote folks.

Appreciate your support...if you have others that are aligned to ILTs please add them here and I’d be happy to vote on those as well

#weneedvotingrallies!