Best Answer

Hiding Courses in My Courses and Learning Plans for all

• 31 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi!

I was wondering whether anyone knew of a way to hide a course for all learners that are enrolled in it? I have found this article on how to hide a course for yourself: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/12997930898706-Hiding-Content But wondered if there was a way to do this on mass?

Thanks,

Laura

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 1 November 2023, 15:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I believe that option is only available to users…

There is no real way to hide courses if users are enrolled in them. You can hide from users not enrolled by setting that on the course properties.

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @lrnlab, Thanks - yeah I thought that might be the case. I just need them to be enrolled in the course as I am using it purely for reporting purposes (from a large set of training materials in the central repository) hence not wanting to show it to learners! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

hi @LauraHelena 

What if that course was in a catalogue that only you could see ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Stephen.Barton Unfortunately that doesnt work as it will still show you the course if you are enrolled regardless of whether its in a catalogue you cant see!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

For as long as the user is tied to the course via enrolment, they will see it. We do something similar where we assign a course based on the completion of other courses and it’s automatically marked as completed. Since the user is actually enrolled in that course, they can see it and interact with it. At the heart of Docebo are enrolments so no way to hide this unless you are a user and you decide to hide it yourself.