Best Answer

How do I schedule Notification "Digest user enrolled in a course"?

• 6 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

When I get to the schedule notification panel, I only see Manually no other options or configuration choices. I’m looking for frequency (day, week), time of day, etc. 

icon

Best answer by dianex.gomez 17 October 2023, 17:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That’s what I see as well...strange that there is no option to schedule it...the other digest templates have those options...you found another gap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@dianex.gomez that’s very odd, we use that notification on our platform on an hourly schedule.

I just checked, when I’m configuring that notification

The only option I see is ‘Every’ - there is no ‘Manual’ option.

I’d suggest opening the support ticket and letting Docebo investigate this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Concur, I have Alek’s experience as well, seems glitchy.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@alekwo I took your suggestion and opened a ticket with Docebo. Turns out it is impacted by an Advanced setting.

After inquiring with my Tier-2 team, we can confirm that this is intended behavior due to this particular setting under Advanced Settings (Accessed by going to Admin Gear > Advanced Settings > Advanced Options > Scroll down until you see, "Send immediate notification digest on massive enrollment action"):

If this is checked, you cannot schedule this notification. I unselected it and I am good to go. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@dianex.gomez thanks for sharing the cause, good to know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Feels like when that is enabled, the box should basically have an explanation of that instead of just option gone.

Good to know though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Good to know, thank you. I think that’s on by default.