Best Answer

iHasco SCORM courses not completing

• 24 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi everyone!

I am just looking for some advice around the training video supplier of iHasco and SCORM completions.  I am using their SCORM files and when we complete training, it completes within the SCORM but still shows “in progress” in Docebo.  Can anyone help with this as I’m manually completing for people and surely this should auto update once the training has been completed.  Has anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

Thanks

Paul Foxton

icon

Best answer by gabriele.presti 24 February 2023, 11:45

View original

6 replies

Hi Paul ,

I trust all is well with you all

This is Gabriele from the Docebo support team and I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a few issues with your SCORM files not completing - I understand how important this is for you and for your learners too!

I wondered if perhaps those issues are occurring on your custom domain as I have checked and I noticed there is a missing intermediate file on the SSL certificate - this can cause issues with tracking course completions. 

We posted a Community article on this topic too which I would suggest reviewing:

I would suggest flagging a ticket with the Docebo Support team so that we can advise you on the steps to take to rectify the errors and hopefully resolve the course completion issues you have been facing.

I hope this helps! 

Thank you

Gabriele

PS for reference you can also check our knowledge base article on uploading an SSL certificate to your Docebo platform

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020125119-Activating-and-Managing-the-HTTPS-App

Badge

Hi Gabrielle

THANK YOU so much!  I didn’t even think about that - that makes sense.  I’ll check in with our ICT team first and raise a request if necessary.  Thanks again, I’ve been trying to work this out for a long while.

Keep safe

Paul

Not at all Paul I appreciate the importance and the urgency of the request so I am glad I was able to shed some lights! 

Take care for now and chat soon!

Gabriele.

Userlevel 4

Do you know whether the SCORM files were published as SCORM 2004 3rd edition? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Paul ,

I trust all is well with you all

This is Gabriele from the Docebo support team and I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a few issues with your SCORM files not completing - I understand how important this is for you and for your learners too!

I wondered if perhaps those issues are occurring on your custom domain as I have checked and I noticed there is a missing intermediate file on the SSL certificate - this can cause issues with tracking course completions. 

We posted a Community article on this topic too which I would suggest reviewing:

I would suggest flagging a ticket with the Docebo Support team so that we can advise you on the steps to take to rectify the errors and hopefully resolve the course completion issues you have been facing.

I hope this helps! 

Thank you

Gabriele

PS for reference you can also check our knowledge base article on uploading an SSL certificate to your Docebo platform

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020125119-Activating-and-Managing-the-HTTPS-App

We are experiencing the same issue. I will raise a ticket with the support team.

thanks for flagging this with us Simon 

We have received your ticket and we will respond shortly 

In the meantime I would suggest checking the SSL certificate for your custom domain on https://decoder.link/sslchecker/ to ensure that there are no chain issues