Best Answer

ILT-managers enrolling users

• 22 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m not sure if this can be done, but I’m hoping some people may have some experience with this. 

I’m setting up some ILT sessions. I created a widget with a button that will take the user to the session page and allow them to pick a session and enroll. The problem is, we have limited seats in our class and I want just the managers to enroll their people. When I restricted the enrollment and logged into the manager account, I click on MY Team and clicked enroll user to course. When I selected the correct ILT course, it enrolled them into the course but it didn’t allow me to enroll inn a specific session date. Is there a way a manager can enroll in the course and pick the specific session for their people?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 22 March 2023, 20:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Unfortunately managers cannot pick a session date/time for their team members; they can only enrol them in the course. Only the user can select their date/time, or and admin can enrol on the back end to a specific session.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab Im trying to figure out how can an Admin role  enroll to specific session,from the same cohort.

Eg The ILT cohort  has 6 sessions  I want to enroll X number of people in sessions 1 to 3 and the rest of the people I want to enroll them in sessions 4 to 6 .

Is there a way to do that?? 

Thank you in Advande 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@lrnlab Im trying to figure out how can an Admin role  enroll to specific session,from the same cohort.

Eg The ILT cohort  has 6 sessions  I want to enroll X number of people in sessions 1 to 3 and the rest of the people I want to enroll them in sessions 4 to 6 .

Is there a way to do that?? 

Thank you in Advande 

you should be able to do that with the CSV Enrolment option…

this should help you:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/9298423851794-Enrolling-users-in-courses-and-sessions-using-CSV-files#h_01HACENETC1XJG51A1M5VWFZXF

I suggest testing with a small group of users first maybe into a test course so you get the hang of it...

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab Thank you!! I will certainly do that 

Two quick questions 

1. Can this be done manually? I  believe not, correct? just to confirm
  2. Do you know if this can be done via API?? 

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes, just download the sample and then fill it in...

as for using APIs, yes that will work as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab Thank you!