Skip to main content

I’m not sure if this can be done, but I’m hoping some people may have some experience with this. 

I’m setting up some ILT sessions. I created a widget with a button that will take the user to the session page and allow them to pick a session and enroll. The problem is, we have limited seats in our class and I want just the managers to enroll their people. When I restricted the enrollment and logged into the manager account, I click on MY Team and clicked enroll user to course. When I selected the correct ILT course, it enrolled them into the course but it didn’t allow me to enroll inn a specific session date. Is there a way a manager can enroll in the course and pick the specific session for their people?

Unfortunately managers cannot pick a session date/time for their team members; they can only enrol them in the course. Only the user can select their date/time, or and admin can enrol on the back end to a specific session.

@lrnlab Im trying to figure out how can an Admin role  enroll to specific session,from the same cohort.

Eg The ILT cohort  has 6 sessions  I want to enroll X number of people in sessions 1 to 3 and the rest of the people I want to enroll them in sessions 4 to 6 .

Is there a way to do that?? 

Thank you in Advande 

@lrnlab Im trying to figure out how can an Admin role  enroll to specific session,from the same cohort.

Eg The ILT cohort  has 6 sessions  I want to enroll X number of people in sessions 1 to 3 and the rest of the people I want to enroll them in sessions 4 to 6 .

Is there a way to do that?? 

Thank you in Advande 

you should be able to do that with the CSV Enrolment option…

this should help you:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/9298423851794-Enrolling-users-in-courses-and-sessions-using-CSV-files#h_01HACENETC1XJG51A1M5VWFZXF

I suggest testing with a small group of users first maybe into a test course so you get the hang of it...

@lrnlab Thank you!! I will certainly do that 

Two quick questions 

1. Can this be done manually? I  believe not, correct? just to confirm
  2. Do you know if this can be done via API?? 

Regards

Yes, just download the sample and then fill it in...

as for using APIs, yes that will work as well.

@lrnlab Thank you!