Skip to main content

Hi all, I’m pulling my hair out here. I am trying to import certification records from our old LMS into Docebo. I have been following the directions in the knowledge base and the field formatting outlined here: https://www.docebo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Certification-Data-Fields-Certification-Data-Fields-ENG.pdf

Despite the date format clearly being YYYY-MM-DD as required as you can see on the import screenshot below as well if you open the csv file in notepad I still get the error: “Invalid parameter: issue_date”.

Can anyone spot what I’m doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Aimee

Hi Aimee,

There is a space in the date field before the year.

@aswartz I think the error message may be missleading, i think tis the expiry date that is incorrect as you still have it as DD/MM/YYYY instead of YYYY-MM-DD.

Try changing both to be YYYY-MM-DD and re-importing it again, and as @avega said there is a space before the date.

@avega that was exactly it! OMG thank you. I was losing the will to live. 🤣

@aswartz I think the error message may be missleading, i think tis the expiry date that is incorrect as you still have it as DD/MM/YYYY instead of YYYY-MM-DD.

Try changing both to be YYYY-MM-DD and re-importing it again, and as @avega said there is a space before the date.

Thank you for answering!

The issue date and expiry date were both already in the correct format as you can see in the screenshot and file attached. The space was the problem which I must have accidently added when creating the custom date format in Google sheets. 

Best,

Aimee