Is it possible to check when training material was added to a course?

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I know it’s quite easy to check when materials were uploaded to CLOR, but the users who need to check this do not and cannot have superadmin status, meaning they can’t access the CLOR.

I have looked at custom reports and can only find attempts and versions etc. but not a field that would show when the material was added.  I also can’t seem to find this information within the course training material report.

We have around 30 different documents that we would like to be able to check this way on a fairly regular basis.  It feels like something that should be quite easy to track, but am not having any luck.

Any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dan_baines Would you ever have tried Audit trail option? Based on the course creation date you can filter the data and check who has inserted the training materials in course level.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@dan_baines Would you ever have tried Audit trail option? Based on the course creation date you can filter the data and check who has inserted the training materials in course level.

Thanks for highlighting this.  I actually hadn’t thought of doing it through the audit trail.  However, after playing with it, it’s a little too time-consuming to do it that way.  really just looking for a quick report showing the training material in a course and when it was added to the course.

Thanks all the same though I appreciate the response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That’s the only way I know of unless you add a custom field on your courses and ask your admins to fill in a sate with any changes...works well if your admins keep it up.