Best Answer

Is there a way to pull ALL courses?

• 13 December 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I just want to see all courses by Title, without having to enroll someone in each course. Is there a way you’ve found to do this? Even API doesn’t spit out all results. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 13 December 2021, 20:11

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We are also looking for a way to do that. Currently, I believe there is no way to get a report of the list of all courses from Docebo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

No, unfortunately there is no report that does this...Think we have a few ideas logged on this topic though:

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@tommyVan I’m using the /course/v1/courses API. I’ve never seen/noticed anything missing in the results.

Example: /course/v1/courses?page_size=1000&sort_attr=name&sort_dir=asc

Userlevel 6

Head to the Courses Dashboard in New Reports, and download as XLS:

It’ll export a full list of courses in the platform, the course code, the ID, and type

Userlevel 4
Badge

It’ll export a full list of courses in the platform, the course code, the ID, and type

This only gives all courses with enrollments. Still missing over 100 courses in our LMS.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tommyVanI’m using the /course/v1/courses API. I’ve never seen/noticed anything missing in the results.

Tried the API and it gave inaccurate results. There really should be a native tool for this. 

Userlevel 6

This only gives all courses with enrollments. Still missing over 100 courses in our LMS.

ah darn!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@tommyVanI’m using the /course/v1/courses API. I’ve never seen/noticed anything missing in the results.

Tried the API and it gave inaccurate results. There really should be a native tool for this. 

If the API is not accurate for you, I'd suggest opening a support ticket, as it might be a defect that could be fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thx @JZenker this is helpful although mostly a summary of enrollments it does provide a list of all courses. Think we still need a proper course inventory report but this will do in a pinch.

Userlevel 6

Thank you @lrnlab many apologies for the confusion! Agreed!

Userlevel 4
Badge

If the API is not accurate for you, I'd suggest opening a support ticket, as it might be a defect that could be fixed. 

We have a meeting with them today, hopefully we can get his resolved for everyone.