Best Answer

Learning Plan not showing complete

• 10 January 2023
  • 6 replies

I used Adobe Captivate to set up a course, published it.  It was added to central repository, assigned to a course and put in a learning plan. 

When I access the learning plan and play through the course, I can take the entire thing but the Docebo progress bar never shows it is as “complete”.  I only see “in progress” and “pick up where you left off learning”.

Has anyone experienced this and have a solution?  I want to make sure our learners are getting credit for learning plans they have completed.  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 10 January 2023, 16:38

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Does you LP contain only the one course? Is your course tracking as completed?

It does only contain one course.  My course shows as “in progress” although it is finished.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So it’s your course that is the issue. You’ll need to check that your SCORM course is set-up properly to allow tracking/completion. You may need to republish it.

We are encountering the same issue, and Irnlab is correct, the issue is the course…. however, we have some courses that it works (marks as complete) and other that it doesn’t… but we haven’t changed any settings when we build/export the scorm. We are going to try to republish the scorm and re upload.

Any suggestions on a good scorm analyzer? We were told there is an http error within our scorm build, but again we have some courses that it works and others that it does not (we have change nothing export setting wise). We use Captivate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@joey.friddell try SCORM Cloud

https://rusticisoftware.com/products/scorm-cloud/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=SCORM+Cloud+%28Branded%29&utm_campaign=Content+Player

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

hi @jessieyinsprucker and @joey.friddell 

Like you I create courses in Adobe Captivate (2019) that get published to Docebo Learn.

A key thing to check would be what have you defined as ‘completion’ in  (Edit > Preferences > quiz) in your .cptx file.