Question

Learning Plan Reports

• 9 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello community!

My company manages records for thousands of users all over the nation. We certify and credential staff similar to BLS or CPR. We currently track completion for each organization (about 150 at the moment) using a daily learning plan. However, I am running into issues with filtering through the data to make sure that we do not miss anyone in our license management platform. Currently, our workflow is to upload recent completions from our daily learning report. However, if someone went in and marked attendance today from a learning plan completed a month ago, that data would probably not get flagged and missed. Do you all have any ideas on how to effectively sort through this data or filter the learning plan reports? Our reentry system also works currently, but as we continue to grow as a program the plan will not be sustainable. If anyone has any better ideas for sorting massive amounts of data daily and then redistributing that information to multiple SmartSheets to track use across organizations, I would be very interested. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!