Question

Limit the number of users in a Branch?

• 10 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I have branches for different customers. Is it possible to st an upper limit on the number of users in that branch?

Once the upper limit has been reached the branch will need to ask for any additional users, probably an increase to the limit that I can then give based on the circumstances. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I was poking around, I don’t think there is a setting for Branches within the platform that limits the number of users in a branch.  

We are set up similarly in that each client has a branch, and we have to limit the number of people in each branch that can freely access our content in our platform. 

Our workaround to this is by using the subscription app, and only allowing a certain number of subscription licenses per branch.  To help keep the administration of the licenses down to a minimun on our end, we have power users with each client that manages the licenses and we require them to inactivate users when the license is no longer needed.

Following this post, because I’m curious to know if anyone else has come against a similar problem with a different solution.

Userlevel 6

Good idea, should add to the ideas portal