Best Answer

List of data fields and their definitions for reporting

• 25 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello! Is there a comprehensive list available of data fields and their definitions, to use as a reference for reporting? I searched for one in the forums and guides but maybe I’m looking for the wrong thing. Thanks!

Kristen

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 25 August 2022, 21:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kfortenb not to knowledge...are you looking for something specific?

Userlevel 3

Hi @lrnlab , thanks for your response. I am, but it’s more for all the questions I get asked by the admins & power users who will be running/reading reports, so that we have a common reference. Specifically I’m looking for a good definition of Session End Date, vs Session Completion Date, vs Completion Date, within a report of classroom/ILT. I think I understand it, but it would be a lot more efficient for me to point folks to some documentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Agree...some data points sometimes feel a little superfluous like the ones you mention since the session end date would/could normally be the session completion date however the completion date is likely the one to show the date the course was marked as completed which could be different than the session end date.

Maybe ask support if they have any such documentation?

Userlevel 3

Good call, that will be my next stop!

Thanks @lrnlab , I appreciate it!

Kristen

Userlevel 3

Hi @kfortenb!  Wondering if you received anything from support?

I asked for the same thing and they shared a data dictionary but its hard to read and understand for the average user.