Best Answer

Locating and Customizing Docebo's Assignment Submission Notification

• 19 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Our instructors are receiving an automated message from Docebo, informing them about a user's assignment submission. I'm having trouble identifying the source of this notification. I have thoroughly checked the available notifications but couldn't locate a specific one matching this message. Could someone kindly assist me in determining the origin of this notification and provide guidance on how we can modify the content of this notification?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 23 May 2023, 17:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Try these...

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@lrnlab , Thank you for responding. I did verify these events on the notification page. None of these events have been created for the course that prompted the notification mentioned above. Additionally, none of the events we have created contain language similar to that in the screenshot provided. Hence, I am curious if this email was automatically generated by the system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chelsy Koshy there shouldn't be any notifications sent you are not aware of...could it be that an admin or PU used the ‘manual’ Send email option? You might be able to trace it back using the Audit app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

^agree, also can you maybe just track the sending in the audit app anyways no matter how it is sent, to help narrow down how it is being sent?