Skip to main content
Question

My Team Reporting Issues

• 21 October 2022
  • 1 reply

I was hoping someone in the community could shed some light on a couple of issues we’re experiencing with reporting on the My Team page.

The first is the following Server Error that occurs when trying to export reports.

Server Error

The second is the Export Option Unavailable message shown below.

Export Option Unavailable

I’ve contacted support and they say both are related to the Data Refresh still being in progress. Apparently, our data is updated every day after midnight and can take up to 7 hours and 30 minutes to complete.

This sounds like a long time to be refreshing data, especially when we have My Team users all over the world. Also, the errors have been occurring after 7:30 AM my time, so I don’t understand how they could have been caused by the data refresh if it is occurring on schedule. I’ve checked our timezone in the eAdvanced Settings] - dDate and Time] tab and it is correct.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

There appears to be a number of data refresh issues going since the move to the Data Lake...you are not alone...We have a case open and I know if at least 1 other customer with the same issues. Make sure you press support for a proper answer.