Question

New Report Type for Survey Answers?

• 14 November 2023
  • 7 replies

The Docebo Product Update page https://www.docebo.com/product-updates/

Have a note about new report types for survey answers.  My organization has been really interested in improved reporting within the native docebo survey tool. 

I’m not seeing any other details about this release/update in the Nov. product notes. Can you could point me to any documentation about this update

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Not sure I have come across any documentation, but if it is in your sandbox it is pretty straightforward, go into New Reports and there is a new type, ‘Surveys - Indiidual Answers’

Most of the normal filters exist as you would expect, branch/groups/courses, there is also a select all surveys or certain courses, and you can choose to filter by survey completion date.

The columns have the following Survey columns:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Annoyingly I had built this out on Fark.tools last month and then realized the new native report was coming, too late :)

@Bfarkas Thank you! We do not have a sandbox.  Our main issue is we actually want this information linked to some other user demographic fields so we can report on various attributes. But I see that there is a now a survey completion id - I would hope that would be somewhere linked at the user level.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

It’s odd that this update is not in the “what’s in your sandbox” update page...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s odd that this update is not in the “what’s in your sandbox” update page...

Surely is,

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas Thank you! We do not have a sandbox.  Our main issue is we actually want this information linked to some other user demographic fields so we can report on various attributes. But I see that there is a now a survey completion id - I would hope that would be somewhere linked at the user level.  

So unfortunately, I would not get to excited for that, I believe the new report does not solve the fundamental design of surveys being anonymous.. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This report has gone live, unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in getting any useful data from it. There are no instructions on how to fine tune it for results and every option I have tried delivers little to no data and what data it does generate is incomplete and makes no sense in it’s logic.