Skip to main content
Best Answer

notifications to managers

• 24 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I want our managers to be notified when someone in their team has enrolled on a session.  ‘Managers’ doesn't seem to be an option in this particular notification but i have seen it in others.

Is this type of notification possible?

Hi @KTJD think the only option to send to a manger is under the “User enrolled in a course” notification. the ILT session version does not have an option to send to a manager...Think I posted an idea for this a while ago but cannot seem to find since the moved to this site...it may her been combined with another one...

Thanks  - that will have to do for now.

Can Docebo please look at this? I also posted a request for it before the forum moved.

Our managers run complex rotas and not knowing that a direct report has booked themselves onto a training session causes difficulties and a lot of complaints.

The ‘enrolled to a course’ is NOT sufficient as the attendee may be enrolled through a learning plan to the course (notifies manager) but not enrol themselves onto a specific session at that point … or they may later ‘renew’ the ILT course.

Managers need notifications that a direct report has:

• Enrolled to ILT session
  • ILT session has been changed
  • Disenrolled from ILT session

I agree. It seems strange that ‘send to manager’ is available on some notifications but not others.  Notifying managers of a booking on a session is so much more useful than a booking on a course.

Could you please raise this as an idea, if doesn’t exist already? This would be really useful.

This one is close

Overall, ALL notifications should have the option be sent to users, managers, PU, supers, instructors, tutors and definitely with a “cc” and perhaps even a ‘bcc” option.

https://community.docebo.com/ideas/ability%2Dto%2Dcopy%2Dcc%2Da%2Dmanager%2Dor%2Dother%2Duser%2Drole%2Din%2Dan%2Demail%2Dnotification%2D1104

Agree :)