Best Answer

Playlist Visibility

• 28 June 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve recently set up our first Channel for one of our Business Practice Areas.  The thought is to compile recorded sessions into buckets based on topics.  There are 7 different topics under which the recordings will be house.  I created 7 playlists and put on average 3 recordings into each bucket.  

The problem is that you see the tile for the first offering but I can’t view the content for the rest of it.  As an Admin, I can see what is there but a user cannot.  How do you view the playlists as a user?  Am I missing something super basic?  Thanks, All!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 28 June 2021, 21:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KellyGascoigne not sure I understand your issue...could you elaborate a little more and perhaps share some pics of your issue. If it’s a private playlist, you must invite users to view it or you can make it public...have you tried these options?

Thanks for the quick response!  It’s not an invite question as much as an ability to actually see the list.  Here is my screenshot.  Each of these playlists has about 3 assets.  The user cannot just click to see what those are, they just immediately access the first one.  Is there a way to see the list as a user so they know what is in there? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@KellyGascoigne just built a test case and i see what you’re saying...it’s not obvious but the users need to look at the bottom of the page and click (where I circled in the image below) to see all the assets in the playlist...hope that works

Oh my gosh!  Thank you so much!  That is  terrible user experience but at least I know what to tell them.  I truly appreciate it.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@KellyGascoigne glad to help...can you please mark it as “Answered”? thanks !