Question

Power User & Certificates

• 17 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi folks

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe :)

I have Power Users set up on our Docebo platform and one of the permission is to view certificates.  However, when a Power User logins in-to their team section and goes to download/view one of their teams certs it’s coming up blank for some reason.  Any ideas why this would be?  Maybe a browser issue? Although, have tried Chrome, Firefox & Edge and same issue with the blank screen.

Many thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I know that there have been some visibility issues with power users who are able to edit certificates, but I haven’t heard of issues with power users not being able to see a certificate. 

Do the power users have the courses or learning plans for which they are trying to view certificates assigned to them as resources under the power user app?  If they don’t, then that may be the cause of why they can’t see the certificates.

Hi @Annarose.Peterson 

Thanks for the reply :) - Yes, they do.

Strangely, when they click on the cert to view/download it opens in a new tab page which is blank but if they copy the link from the tab that just opened and then paste that in-to a new browser page it downloads for them - strange! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@andrewrobinson Wow that is strange behavior!  Especially if they can get to it by copy/pasting the URL into a new browser window! 

Actually, just discovered that it’s only doing it for me as when I opened up a new browser it logs me back in-to my super-admin account - not the power user account I was using….if that makes sense?!