Psychometric tests in Docebo

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Has anyone developed any psychometric in the platform? I use Lumina Spark all the time but is getting very expensive. It would be nice to have something within the platform.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Salvo, how do you apply that to training today? This is actually the first time that I’ve heard of someone doing this, but it could be ignorance from my end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@felipe.hernandez That doesn’t apply directly to training, but it’s something that we use for personal development. So it would be good for people to assess themselves at no extra cost. if you like I can share a report so you can see what you can discover.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Salvo I’d be really interested to see some examples of the tests and reports you use! Like @felipe.hernandez I’ve never heard of someone handling psychometric tests directly in Docebo. I love the idea. Like you shared, I could see it helping earners better understand themselves and helping managers better understand their team members.

What types of things are you measuring with these tests specifically?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Adam Ballhaussen  and @felipe.hernandez here is a report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Salvo thank you for sharing this report! That is too cool. I’d love to see if there are other Docebo customers doing something similar with their learners!

Do you have Lumina Spark “integrated” with Docebo in any way? Are you embedding content within Docebo or at least linking users out to assessments in Lumina Spark?

When you say “It would be nice to have something within the platform.”, what do you imagine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi, we don’t link this to docebo as it’s very expensive £100 per person.

I would like to be able to build something like this in Docebo too.