Question

Recommendations for eCommerce with ILT Sessions

Userlevel 4
Badge

Greetings I have a client that the sole purpose for the Docebo platform was to have an eCommerce  site offering a library of products. They were sold on "subscriptions" but since have realized that isn't the correct  option. They are now using groups and enrollment rules to accomplish the desired outcome. However, we have found a couple issues that we could use help with. They have 7 ILT courses (with multiple sessions) that they want the Learner to pick only one session as part of the "package" they purchase. How can they accomplish this restricting the Learner from choosing multiple sessions? Once they attend a session how can we make it so the Learner can't see these ILT's again?

Second issue...the Learner will purchase a product that has a length of time associated with i.e. "1 year access." As part of that package the Learner gets lifetime access to "free" resources, i.e. articles' and even courses (eLearning). How do we accomplish this without allowing them to retake courses (or take course they are enrolled in but not completed), enroll in new courses, etc. without buying a new "subscription?" Any creative ideas????

0 replies

Be the first to reply!