Best Answer

Removing pop-up prompt on Mobile

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Community!

We are currently working to build out our platform experience, and I have some questions in regards to user experience. Hopefully someone has handled these in the past and can help me out!

When we go to our Docebo URL, the “Do you want to open the app” pop-ups comes up. We really don't want this to happen as the user experience is bad, and even when you clock “Open” it says “Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid”. It prompts a second time after successfully logging in. Is there a way that we can stop this from popping up? 

Some helpful insight, we also won’t want to use the app because we are building a multi-platform experience with one part being Docebo, so opening the Docebo specific app would not be ideal even if the link worked.

icon

Best answer by pmo 3 May 2021, 21:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cshrecengost In order to disable the mobile redirect you’ll want to navigate to “Configure Branding Look and Feel” (:gear: >Settings>Configure Branding Look and Feel) and then click on the Mobile tab.

You’ll be able to turn off the the redirect there. 

The notice “Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid” is occurring because the user doesn’t have the app installed on their phone. 

My suggestion would be to disable the redirect and then have users download the Go Learn app and then users should only need to login to the app once and have instant access to your lms. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much to everyone, this is great info and I was able to solve the problem. I appreciate the quick help!