Question

Reporting help

• 23 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can advise it the following reports are possible.  I know we can get raw data out but can we (without having to massively manipulate in excel):

• Create a report which shows a % completion of all users who have complete a course ,or learning plan
  • Create a report that shows the above but filterable (or broken down) by Department (we have this information stored in an additional field)
  • Create a report which shows which users are out of date for retraining (again broken down by dept)
  • Can we create these reports accessible by either certain people or by managers (again we have this info in an additional field).  I'm guessing we would have to set them up as power users.

Every report I have seen seems to spit out rows upon rows of raw data and I’m much more interested in summary stats.  any help would be appreciated.

Karl

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KTJD haven't seen any such options in stick reports however you might want to build a template that uses the raw data ‘behind the scenes’ to generate the views you are looking for. You would only need to refresh the raw data from time to time and the template would (with the help of formulas or pivot tables) display the data in the format you wish.

As for access buy others, that’s a tricky one since if it’s not a Docebo report, I dont see how you could share it easily...have you looked at other reports such as the Course Dashboard? I like that one and it can work with PU permissions.