Best Answer

Reporting on referral links

• 21 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

We are using Docebo for customer training. We sell a software product. The training materials we have developed are hosted in our Docebo LMS.

We have two primary ways in which users access the content in our Docebo LMS

1. The user logs into Docebo
  2. The user clicks on a link in our software product that takes them to a lesson in Docebo

Is there a way we can generate a report that shows us which users have used #1 vs #2 (and how often)?

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 27 December 2022, 18:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jeff.wood  Google Analytics should provide this information, as long as you aren’t trying to track two different EE domains.

Regards,

KMallette/Viasat, Inc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you can’t run GA, you can always go cheap route of basically create two links, one for each method, that are routed through a link shortener service like bit.ly and then use their reports for each link to give you numbers. Its fast and dirty but can be effective. 

Thanks for the replies @KMallette and @Bfarkas but unfortunately I wasn’t clear in what I am trying to achieve. I am not looking to run a report in Google Analytics. I want to run a report in Docebo and in that report I want to see the following…

Course Accessed directly in Docebo Accessed from external link
Course1 34 13
Course2 56 24
Course3 18 21

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for the replies @KMallette and @Bfarkas but unfortunately I wasn’t clear in what I am trying to achieve. I am not looking to run a report in Google Analytics. I want to run a report in Docebo and in that report I want to see the following…

Course Accessed directly in Docebo Accessed from external link
Course1 34 13
Course2 56 24
Course3 18 21

Hi, I think we understood, the problem is that is not currently possible so were trying to give you at least some avenue to achieve the goal.