Best Answer

Reusing certificate templates

• 14 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’ve got a Power User with a certificate attached to a Learning Plan, but the fields on it are all designed for a course, so they are not filling in properly.

ideally I would simply copy this cert & tweak it for an LP, but Docebo won’t let me do this, so instead I’ll have to just create a new one.

The problem is I want to keep the template. There doesn’t seem to be a way of downloading the blank template, but i’m hoping that i’m overlooking something here. Does anyone know if there’s a way to download the blank template from a Certificate?

Thanks,
Nate

icon

Best answer by JeanetteMcVeigh 14 March 2023, 14:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Instead of downloading anything, you can copy and paste the html form the course template and use it in the LP template (of course you will need to change some of the tokens). You can also reuse the background image if you have one. That’s what we did.  Hope that helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Instead of downloading anything, you can copy and paste the html form the course template and use it in the LP template (of course you will need to change some of the tokens). You can also reuse the background image if you have one. That’s what we did.  Hope that helps.

100% agree. Saves a lot of time.