• 7 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have multiple users who are experiencing the same issue:

• Rise course was started
  • I, instructional designer, loaded a new version
  • Rise course was started again, and now it’s a blank screen.

Users have cleared cache and closed and reopened browser. I replicate the issue when I log in as the user in their accounts on my computer, where I don’t experience the issue. 

Can I clear server-side cache? What options do I have? Preferable ones that don’t requires the learner to redo all the course content. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 7 September 2023, 22:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

have you tried resetting the users’ progress? If you changed the course package, they might be caught in the cache of the old content...

Userlevel 4

I have the same issue and opened a help ticket.

Userlevel 3
Badge

have you tried resetting the users’ progress? If you changed the course package, they might be caught in the cache of the old content...

won’t that delete the info about how far they got in the module?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab how do I reset the user progress on the training material (scorm 2004) file in an ILT session course?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab how do I reset the user progress on the training material (scorm 2004) file in an ILT session course?

Found it! Resetting the Completion of Training Material in a Course – Docebo Help & Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

lol, @EmilyW_Tacoma self-serve!! hope that works