Skip to main content

Scheduled reports not being sent

Hello Community,

We continue to face challenges with scheduled reports failing to send. They function correctly for several weeks before users cease to receive them. Although we have an open ticket, we're curious if others are encountering similar issues. Any shared experiences or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Put in a ticket. I have an open one (again). That’s the best way for Docebo to track it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Have not experienced this recently...sorry you're having some issues...

Userlevel 1

@JeanetteMcVeigh thank you :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Mine had been working correctly, as far as I’m aware, until yesterday, and then I didn’t receive my scheduled reports that I get weekly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@monica.aten We continue to have intermittent issues. Of our 40+ daily reports, we’re averaging about 30-35. The data pool is always updated, and the reports get extracted… they just don’t get out the email server. So we just go to Background Jobs and download the report manually if necessary.

Userlevel 1

@KMallette That’s crazy! Yes, we seemed to experience the same. Thank you so much for sharing

Userlevel 1

@trose23 oh no! We were all pleased that it was functioning well, but in the past few weeks, its performance has been inconsistent.

Yes, We continue to face challenges with scheduled reports failing to send.

This happened end of May/beginning of June and now again this week.  When you have 4500+ employees and 600+ courses, these reports are heavily relied on for our management team.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Yes I have same problem and ticket lodged. Last 3-4 months this has been pretty hit and miss.

Userlevel 2
Badge

We had the same problem on Monday morning - all of our scheduled reports failed to send and I had to manually extract them. This has been happening every couple of months, where they will just randomly not send.

Ours have failed to run since last week - I assumed it was something to do with newest release?  Not had an issue before.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, we are having issues again. They didn’t run for 2 weeks last month and now they aren’t running again. 

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share the troubleshooting steps we received from Docebo’s support team in case this may be helpful for your team. We are working with our internal IT team on making the suggested updates and will monitor the delivery of reports to see if the issue has been resolved. 

FROM SUPPORT:

“After an initial investigation of your platform I can see that the currently configured email sender domain has failed the platform's validation check. Diving deeper, I can pinpoint that the issue is with the SPF & MX records. I have attached a short recording showing this information below

Your platform must have the SPF, DKIM, and MX records configured to ensure delivery of notifications from the platform. Without all three records fully configured, Docebo cannot guarantee these emails will not be delivered as spam or rejected from the email server all together.

Userlevel 2

Our reports stopped running 3 days ago and submitted a ticket.  Docebo was able to get them running again and said a hot fix is going to be sent out. They did not state when the hot fix was being sent.  Hopefully soon and this fix resolves everyone’s issues and permanently.