Skip to main content

Good morning ☕️

Still getting used to the Docebo platform coming from another LMS. I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for my use case. From what I have seen, there is not a way to schedule an enrollment so (for example if I need something assigned on a Saturday when I am out of office). 

I’ve played around with the idea of enrollment validity so the content wouldn’t be able to be started until the date set, but would be “enrolled” in the locked content until the start of the validity period. 

The only issue with this I’ve experienced is, our standard email notification has a "Take me to the Course” button to start the learning and this seems to bypass the enrollment validity.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what’s worked for you?

Agree there is no way to delay your automatic enrolments...think you're not the right path with the “start of validity” etc. Maybe try updating your notification(s) with a statement about the course access; sadly there is no short code to add the course validity dates.

Another option you could look at would be to set the publishing dates for your leaning objects. This leaves access to the course “shell” (course is not locked) but the content only becomes available at the date you set in the publish from and to dates.

With the above, you could add a blurb to the course description to explain when the content will be available…

Noe are perfect solutions but hopefully you'll find something here you can use.